Everteam brings 25 years of experience and innovation to the field of Enterprise Content Management. In an ever increasing legal and compliance environment, everteam enables enterprises to build and manage content-driven processes that support a range of business opportunities.
Everteam headquarters are in Europe (Paris), the United States (Boston), the Middle East (Beirut), and India (Bangalore).
The role of the Technical Consultant is to provide technical leadership during software implementation projects for our enterprise customers.
A typical project will require this person to:
- Set up prerequisites and base security on Unix or Windows environments, either on-premise or AWS
- Deploy our products across multiple environments in cluster mode.
- Ensure that high availability and security needs are met
- Perform configuration to allow the product to interact with customers systems (LDAP, Sharepoint, ECM, etc…)
- Assist Solution consultant in the definition and execution of complex technical implementation
- Collaborate with technical team to implement and deploy integrations and customizations
- Troubleshoot and collaborate with the development team to identify and resolve issues.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience working in an IT environment to install and configure large-scale software systems. Direct experience with deployment of large enterprise Java applications on Unix and Windows environments is essential. Our current product portfolio requires interaction with these technologies:
- Enterprise RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
- JHipster Microservices